Honest Review: Plum Goodness Green Tea Clear Face Mask 💚

Having clear skin is at the top of my check list. I bought Plum Goodness Green Tea Clear Face Mask in July 2020.

I have used it a couple of times and here's my two cents about it.

1. Price:


The MRP is ₹490. I bought it in ₹374. Here's an interesting story behind this huge discount. I redeemed coins from Gaana.com (15% off). Also, I got ₹50 off on prepaid order. It was a good deal. 

2. Delivery:


Delivery was quick. It was delivered within 3 days of placing order. 

3. Packaging:


It came in a sturdy cardboard box. It wasn't in bubble wrap but the box was good enough to keep the facemask container safe which is made of glass. 

The original packaging is very attractive.  You can see the picture below.

4. About the facemask:


It is a 100% vegan and cruelty free product. It weighs 60g. 

It has following ingredients:
Water
Kaolin
Bentonite
Cetearyl Alcohol
Glyceryl Stearate
Camellia Sinensis(Green Tea)
Leaf Extract
Phenoxyethanol
Ethylhexylglycerine
Glycolic acid
Fragrance
FDA approved colours.

It doesn't contain harmful parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS), animal derived ingredients etc.

How to Use?


Gently apply a uniform layer all over face, taking care not to let the product enter eyes. Wait until the mask dries completely and wash off with plain water. Gently pat dry. Use a gentle moisturizer. 
Use once a week.
Do not exceed recommend frequency.

Important: You are likely to experience a slight tingling sensation on your skin for the first few minutes after application. This is entirely normal. 
But I recommend you to take a patch test on elbow before applying it to your face.

My Review:


The texture of the pack is mudlike & creamy. It is easy to apply and wash off.
My only complaint is that it smells like shaving cream. The results aren't magical and it's a bit pricy.

It's good for oily, acne prone and combination skin. I have oily and acne prone skin and to me it worked well. If you have normal or dry skin, I won't recommend you this facemask, as it can make your skin more dried.

It makes your skin instantly glowing and refreshed. Also, you can apply it on your acne overnight to get rid of the zit. 

I personally felt that the packaging is not travel friendly as it is glass made. Also, the container is a bit heavy. 

Freebies:


I got a PHY Men Oily Skin Starter pack as freebie. It has a facewash and moisturizer (15 ml each).



Although it's of no use to me but still I give it to my brother or father.

Disclaimer- It isn't a sponsered post. It is an honest review. I don't get any profit/affiliate marketing benefit for this review.


Honest Review: Plum Goodness Green Tea Clear Face Mask 💚 Honest Review: Plum Goodness Green Tea Clear Face Mask 💚 Reviewed by Admin on 07:07 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.