Funny I Love My Bed Quotes for Sleepyheads...

No matter how interesting night life is getting these days. You will always have a friend who loves to sleep on his couch Or May be it's not a friend but you who is feeling sleepy all the time.
Here are some amazing quotes for these sleepyheads that will make you laugh. So let's start this.

I am in a relationship with my bed :)


Image courtesy: Google 















Baby It's Cold outside


Tumblr

















I am Addicted


Pinterest




















Let's Sleep together


Quotesgram











Now Something that only Girls can understand







Before Saying Good Night...






Funny I Love My Bed Quotes for Sleepyheads... Funny I Love My Bed Quotes for Sleepyheads... Reviewed by Admin on 08:04 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.